[Haskell-cafe] How to install newest ghcjs-base

Arie Peterson ariep at xs4all.nl
Thu Nov 5 18:57:25 UTC 2015

5 days ago a change [1] was made to the ghcjs-base library. How can one obtain
a ghcjs that incorporates such a recent version of ghcjs-base?

I installed ghcjs from git master yesterday, and installed the boot libraries
using "ghcjs-boot --dev". However, I still get "Module
‘JavaScript.Web.MessageEvent’ does not export ‘getData’", so apparently my
ghcjs-base lags behind somehow.

What determines the version of ghcjs-base that is installed?

Regards,

Arie

[1] <https://github.com/ghcjs/ghcjs-base/commit/e827ded07053a3281c50ee52b3e3ebd38286055e>