[Haskell-cafe] Using GHC API to compile Haskell sources to CORE and CORE to binary

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 02:55:12 UTC 2015

There used to be an external representation of core intended to be
used for such things. It was recently removed because it had gotten
stale and no one wanted to take responsibility for maintaining it. So
at the moment, Core is really just an AST, not a proper language, and
you'll have to hack GHC if you want to inject it.