[Haskell-cafe] Timeout on pure code

Kostiantyn Rybnikov k-bx at k-bx.com
Thu Apr 23 13:08:44 UTC 2015

All right, good news!

After adding ekg, gathering its data via bosun and seeing nothing useful I
actually figured out that I could try harder to reproduce issue by myself
instead of waiting for users to do that. And I succeeded! :)

So, after launching 20 infinite curl loops to that handler's url I was
quickly able to reproduce the issue, so the task seems clear now: keep
reducing the code, reproduce locally, possibly without external services
etc. I'll write up after I get to something.

Thanks.