[Haskell-cafe] Anyone interested in taking over network-uri?

Alexey Shmalko rasen.dubi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 09:38:57 UTC 2015

Hi, Johan,

I have a little spare time and would be interested in taking over
maintenance of network-uri.

However I'm not sure if I'm a right person for that. I've never maintained
any haskell package before, but would be glad to. I'm experienced with
maintenance issues applied to C/C++ but not Haskell. However, I'm sure they
are pretty much the same.

I looked through github issues; as far as I understand, the maintainer's
responsibilities are tracking things work fine with newer versions of
dependencies, fixing bugs that doesn't break source-level compatibility and
rejecting other proposals. I believe I would handle this.

Regards,
Alexey