[Haskell-cafe] Anyone interested in taking over network-uri?

Johan Tibell johan.tibell at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 21:18:35 UTC 2015

Hi!

I find myself with less time to hack lately and I'm trying to reduce the
number of libraries I maintain so I can invest time in new things. Would
anyone be interested taking over maintenance of network-uri?

It should not be much work at all. Bump a few dependencies and fix a bug or
two. The package is very widely used so I suggest that the new maintainer
should avoid breaking changes whenever possible*.

* In other words, if you want to completely rethink network URI handling,
this package is probably not the place for it.

-- Johan