[Haskell-cafe] help w/ improving custom Stream for parsec

Malcolm Wallace malcolm.wallace at me.com
Thu Apr 9 16:02:39 UTC 2015

For resolving the conditionals in #if directives, it is not necessary to do full macro processing.  There is a restricted language of conditionals which means that macro definitions can be recorded in a simplified fashion during the first pass.  Essentially, a conditional can only test (a) definedness, (b) booleans, (c) integer comparisons.

Regards,
    Malcolm