[Haskell-cafe] Anyone interested in taking over network-uri?

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Wed Apr 8 15:03:26 UTC 2015

Hi Johan and Alexey,

I'll volunteer to be a comaintainer with Alexey on this package. Since the
majority of upper bound bug reports will likely come from the Stackage team
anyway, I won't mind making those maintenance releases. And I agree
completely with keeping this package in an all-but-frozen API state.

Does that sound like a reasonable setup to both of you?

Michael