[Haskell-cafe] Haskell.org access problems

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Fri Nov 7 14:09:16 UTC 2014

L.S.,

When I try to browse haskell.org with Opera, I get the following message:
---
Unable to complete secure transaction

You tried to access the address http://www.haskell.org/, which is
currently unavailable. Please make sure that the web address (URL) is
correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

Secure connection: fatal error (1066)

https://www.haskell.org/

Unable to verify the website's identity (OCSP error).

The response from the online certificate validation (OCSP) server was too
old.
---

The browser doesn't allow me in.

Another thing that I get with Firefox: a captcha, probably because I am
using the TOR network and the site is buffered by CloudFlare. Opera does
not handle these captchas properly.

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--