[Haskell-cafe] Yi documentation

David Thomas davidleothomas at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:43:02 UTC 2014

I guess I'm mostly asking after subjective experience, but I think the
things I would rate most important would be (in no particular order): 1)
key bindings I use match vim, 2) easy to create new key bindings, and 3)
quickfix buffer.  I would be most surprised if 2 was missing.  1 is
typically underpopulated but could be grown... anyone know about 3?

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:20 AM, Mateusz Kowalczyk <fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk