[Haskell-cafe] Yi documentation

Mateusz Kowalczyk fuuzetsu at fuuzetsu.co.uk
Mon Feb 17 19:20:18 UTC 2014

On 17/02/14 17:47, David Thomas wrote:
> How good a job does Yi do at being vim?

Personally I'm an emacs person so I can't answer with 100% confidence
but from what I can hear from people who do come to #yi and use the vim
emulation, they are very impressed with what Yi does with the keymap.
Having said that, this only covers the keymap. I'm unsure what you
expect when you ask how good it is at being vim. Unfortunately we don't
have a list of implemented vim keybindings but it's certainly on the
list of things to write up.

--
Mateusz K.