[Haskell-cafe] Better versions of this code

Tyson Whitehead twhitehead at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 15:32:44 UTC 2013

On October 23, 2013 22:43:03 Joey Adams wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM, Tyson Whitehead <twhitehead at gmail.com>wrote:
> > I wrote some quick code to change mediawiki preformatted text (adjacent
> > lines begining with a ' ') to nowiki blocks (first line with a ' ' and rest
> > enclosed in <nowiki>...</nowiki> quotes).

> Before tackling the organization, I did some trivial refactoring:
> http://lpaste.net/94717.  Namely:

Hi Joey,

I was thinking more about it last night and came up with another version.  With the help of your formatting advice, this one actually feels pretty good

http://lpaste.net/94745

The prev and next input_class shifts could be more efficient, but I think I like having the symmetry better than the performance.

Thanks!  -Tyson