[Haskell-cafe] Better versions of this code

Martijn Schrage martijn at oblomov.com
Thu Oct 24 10:23:44 UTC 2013

By using a list comprehension you can keep everything together and avoid
the zipping and unzipping. It also lets you get rid of the partiality
introduced by head. See http://lpaste.net/94731 for a new version.

There's a couple more changes, some of which might be a matter of taste:
   - variable renames: update ~> updateLine, target ~> isIndented
   - if expression instead of boolean guard
   - introduced a couple of $'s to reduce parentheses
   - no partial fromJust functions in updateLine
   - case for pattern matching in main

Cheers,
Martijn

Martijn Schrage, Oblomov Systems