[Haskell-cafe] [haskell.org Google Summer of Code 2013] Approved Projects

Edward Kmett ekmett at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:55:38 CEST 2013

When submissions are put in, there is a way for mentors to talk to students
to ask for more details. Those don't show up in the published abstract you
can see at the end.

The discussion shifted towards focusing on getting things to a point where
Haskell can meaningfully use SWIG rather than on Qt per se but it is good
to keep such a concrete goal in mind when working on something as abstract
as SWIG.

I agree that Qt has a somewhat horrible API. =)

-Edward