[Haskell-cafe] [haskell.org Google Summer of Code 2013] Approved Projects

Carter Schonwald carter.schonwald at gmail.com
Wed May 29 19:47:05 CEST 2013

indeed, i'm the principal mentor for this project, though as mentioned
Ian-Woo will hopefully be helping out too.

I'm going to *help* focus the project on being a tool thats not focused on
QT, though if something nice can be worked out in that direction, great!

indeed, I suspect Edward, Ian-Woo and I will spend some small amount of
time at HackPhi trying to figure out some good avenues of attack to make
this a successful project that is used by the community and as actively
maintained.

cheers
-Carter