[Haskell-cafe] I would like to know how to use the following events handlers : dropTargetOnData, dropTargetOnDrop, dropTargetOnEnter,

Henk-Jan van Tuyl hjgtuyl at chello.nl
Tue Apr 16 23:11:54 CEST 2013

On Fri, 12 Apr 2013 14:47:23 +0200, luc taesch < <luc.taesch at gmail.com>
wrote:

>> As no one else has responded so far, I think you are in uncharted
>> territory; wxHaskell is huge and there are not many applications using
>> it.
>
> good point. !
>
> do we have some kind of census of application that wrok or still work
> with wxhaskell ?

There are applications listed at
   http://wxhaskell.sourceforge.net/applications.html

See also:
   http://packdeps.haskellers.com/reverse/wx

> any interest in (me) doing this ? (who know some tools to do this, a la
> doodle ?)

I prefer the HaskellWiki

> and by extension :
>
> btw how many people are really active and reasonably knowledgeable these
> day ? (e.g. "senior")
> Are Eric ? Jeremy ? atzedijkstra ? yourself ? still active on wx.
> and are you using it yourself HenkJan ?
>

> is :    https://github.com/atzedijkstra/wxHaskell
> the head dev for these day ?
> i.e. who is the maintainer ?

Atze Dijkstra and I are currently doing maintenance on wxHaskell, using
the GitHub repository you mentioned; the previous maintainers have done a
lot of good work, but seem to have different priorities now.

You can see, from the uploaders of the wxHaskell using packages, who
worked with wxHaskell. I did some updating on wxHaskell applications
(GeBoP, wxAsteroids) and developed some games (not online yet).

Regards,
Henk-Jan van Tuyl

--
http://Van.Tuyl.eu/