[Haskell-cafe] [ANN] hoodle-publish-0.1 : publish your hoodle files on the web

Ian-Woo Kim ianwookim at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 02:53:23 CEST 2013

Hi, all,

I am happy to announce a utility hoodle-publish for publishing hoodle
files on the web as a form of pdf files. I am planning to support html
publishing later.

For those who do not know what hoodle is, hoodle
(http://ianwookim.org/hoodle) is a pen notetaking program written
entirely in haskell. hoodle-publish is a shell command which takes
hoodle files in a directory recursively and transforms them to pdf
files preserving hyperlinks.

For detailed explanation, please refer to my blog post :
http://ianwookim.org/blog/posts/2013/04-09-publish-your-hoodle-files-on-the-web.html

A sample hoodle publication is also shown in
http://ianwookim.org/sasha/hoodle/main.pdf

Enjoy!

Ian-Woo