[Haskell-cafe] Is XMonad still developed or with a current maintainer?

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:46:06 CET 2012

You have catch all my points, good to see what there is someone who agrees
with me :)
I don't care who is the maintainer either, because a community-driven repo
on github would be a great deal more effective.
After all, the maintainer is the person that updates and push the package
on Hackage, keep it updated and so on and so forth.
Is the social coding era, I think these are all tasks that could be
performed by the XMonad community :)

As soon as I get info from Adam I'll keep you posted :)
A.