[Haskell-cafe] Is XMonad still developed or with a current maintainer?

Johan Brinch brinchj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:40:04 CET 2012

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 12:33 PM, Alfredo Di Napoli
<alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ah! The choice of an "official" maintainer is secondary, imo. It could be
> any of you, me, or whatever. I think that what is really important is to
> have a centralized point of convergence :)

Very good to see some interest in the code base ;-)
Maybe you should also check the IRC channel? #xmonad at freenode.
There's a lot of people in there.

I agree, that it would be good to merge the repositories, and I'd
prefer GitHub for hosting. I don't care who's the maintainer, except
it should be someone who's available and has the time and interest (a
fellow user).

Whether it's our repository or somewhere else, I don't really care, as
long as we can commit to it without too much hassle. Maybe we could
finally get those bugs in core fixed ;-)

Anyway, let me know when you hear something.

--
Johan Brinch