[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] network-bitcoin

Clark Gaebel cgaebel at uwaterloo.ca
Mon Nov 5 14:53:13 CET 2012

Hello Cafe,

You've heard of the neat crypto-currency bitcoin[1], haven't you?

Well, I've just released network-bitcoin[2] which provides Haskell bindings
to the bitcoin daemon. Hopefully, this will make your bitcoin-related goals
easier to achieve. Who knows, it might even make bitcoin integration for
the various web frameworks a bit easier.

Special thanks to Michael Hendricks who wrote the original version of
network-bitcoin, which I used as a base for this release.

Regards,
  - Clark

[1] http://bitcoin.org
[2] http://hackage.haskell.org/package/network-bitcoin-1.0.1