[Haskell-cafe] Is XMonad still developed or with a current maintainer?

Johan Brinch brinchj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:23:23 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 8:38 AM, Alfredo Di Napoli
<alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> wrote:
> looking at the Darcs repo it seems that something is happening, but XMonad
> wasn't updated in a year on Hackage and everything seems to be still.
> Is XMonad still actively developed? If yes, who is the current maintainer?
> It would be good to have him listed in the Hackage package description, in
> order to contact him.
> Atm there is one generic email that seems not to be read very often :)

Me and a couple others from the University of Copenhagen are running a
fork of both XMonad and XMonadContrib here:
https://github.com/reenberg/xmonad
https://github.com/reenberg/XMonadContrib

Jesper Reenberg is in charge and we're patching bugs in our spare
time. We're both running this version daily (it's not bug free, but
it's stable "enough").

--
Johan Brinch