[Haskell-cafe] Is XMonad still developed or with a current maintainer?

Johan Brinch brinchj at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 12:27:03 CET 2012

On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 4:15 PM,  <timothyhobbs at seznam.cz> wrote:
> I am subscribed to the xmonad mailing list. But the question still stands.
> The list is pretty quiet and it seems xmonad is maintainerless :(

We could take over maintainership if no one has it. I don't have that
much spare time to work on it, but I do run it, and am familiar with
the code. We also fixed the QuickCheck code to work with the newer
QuickCheck (and if I recall correctly, there are some bugs to fixed in
core here).

--
Johan Brinch