[Haskell-cafe] Cabal install fails due to recent HUnit

Erik Hesselink hesselink at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 17:37:47 CEST 2012

Hi Martijn,

Yes, upgrading will obviously fix things (we do use 0.14 on our
development machines), but we have not set up any infrastructure for
building a custom cabal on production servers. We just use the one
from the Ubuntu repositories, which uses Cabal on oneiric. So
until we upgrade to precise I guess we have a problem.