[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.13.0.0

Andrew Seniuk rasfar at gmail.com
Fri Apr 20 03:20:02 CEST 2012

Alright, thank-you Ivan.  I'm not yet using any standard library for
my graphs, although no doubt I should, and FGL sounds like the obvious
choice.  Just hoping for a "tour de force" example of the layout and
visualisation possibilities, preferably some Haskell code in the
public domain that was guaranteed to work with the current version of
the graphviz library, and could be used by newcomers as a springboard.
 Probably I'm being lazy, and should just start from scratch from the
API.  Thanks again for your efforts!  -Andrew