[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.13.0.0

Ras Far rasfar at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 19:21:30 CEST 2012

Hello Ivan,

Thanks for bringing Graphviz to Haskell, and for your continuing
dedication to making it more complete!

I just tried Graphvis for the first time a few days ago.  I regretted
the absence of example code, especially as the API has been evolving,
so that examples on the Web do not generally work without change.

I see that the inclusion of QuickStart-style documentation is on your
short-term list of milestones.  I suppose an example program is not
quite that, but it might help.  Do you have something along these
lines?  Or, if not, if I managed to put something together which
exercises a good cross-section of the features, do you think you could
include it with the next release?  I suppose there's a trade-off
between ease of maintaining the code through releases, and feature
coverage of the example(s)...

I'm CC-ing haskell-cafe in case anyone reading already has some
example code like this, which they'd be willing to donate?  If
possible, it ought to be small yet illustrate a lot of features.

Kind Regards,
Andrew