[Haskell-cafe] ANNOUNCE: graphviz-2999.13.0.0

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 16:10:44 CEST 2012

I should have pointed out that for most people, there should be
minimal to no API change with this release; the only change I needed
to make in my own code was that a type-class I had defined in
Graphalyze was removed as it provided the impetus for the ToGraphID
class mentioned below.

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com