[Haskell-cafe] Category Theory Questions

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:47:58 CEST 2012

I doubt anyone will mind too much, but you probably want to stick to the
category theory that is obviously applicable to Haskell (and ideally
talk/ask about how it applies). Questions about initial algebras and
Lambek's lemma will probably get decent responses, whereas globe categories
and anafunctors, for example, might not.

If it's just straight-up category theory for its own sake, you might have
better luck on math-specific forums (stack exchange, for example), though.

Dan