[Haskell-cafe] Category Theory Questions

dilawar rajput dilawar.iitb at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 07:44:07 CEST 2012

I am not sure if this is a good forum to ask Category theory related
questions as such. Some better options may be math.stackexchange.com or
mathoverflow.net. Many category theory ideas are implemented in Haskell. So
some discussion may have happened over here but surely its not a forum on
category theory (IMHO) . Just a thought.

--
Dilawar Singh