[Haskell-cafe] Category Theory Questions

wren ng thornton wren at freegeek.org
Mon Apr 9 08:47:07 CEST 2012

On 4/9/12 12:37 AM, Sergiu Ivanov wrote:
> I am currently studying category theory by the book Joy of Cats.  Are
> there any people whom I could ask some questions related to category
> theory from time to time?  Or could I just post my questions here
> directly?

In addition to the math venues others've mentioned, if you're into IRC
then you can also try #haskell-in-depth and ##categorytheory for a more
real-time interaction. For quick/beginner questions that's probably
better than either mailing lists or stackoverflow (unless the latter are
specifically dedicated to the topic).

That said, there are a number of us here who're familiar with CT and
willing to provide pointers, insights, and discussions.

--
Live well,
~wren