[Haskell-cafe] Erlang's module discussion

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Sat May 28 20:13:18 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 13:34, Ketil Malde <ketil at malde.org> wrote:
> Tom Murphy <amindfv at gmail.com> writes:
>>      Before you dismiss it as crazy, know that the topic was brought
>> up by Joe Armstrong
>
> Being brilliant doesn't mean the absence of mental bad hair days, but
> merely that they happen more rarely than for the rest of us. :-)

I was kinda angling for "brilliant idea, unfortunately only usable by
brilliant people".  Most of us would be lost in such a system, and
wait until you see what kind of namespace grows out of that setup's
Hackage-equivalent because most programmers simply don't have the
extremely high level of discipline and organization needed to make it
work.