[Haskell-cafe] possible bug for ghc 7 + xcode 4 on snow leopard?

Jurriën Stutterheim j.stutterheim at me.com
Fri Mar 11 10:21:14 CET 2011

There is no guarantee that /Developer-old/ is still on the system, so depending on it for symlinking is probably not a good idea. So far I have had no problems symlinking /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.6.sdk to /Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk. This could be one alternative. However, separate Snow Leopard builds would be preferable, since they would not depend on a workaround to function.

Jurriën