[Haskell-cafe] possible bug for ghc 7 + xcode 4 on snow leopard?

steffen steffen.siering at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:00:30 CET 2011

ok, now I've installed XCode 4 and run into the very same problems.

As already said, XCode 4 targets snow leopard only. That's why the
MacOSX10.5.sdk is missing. unfortunately the ghc packages for snow leopard
are configured to support leopard still.

So we either have to copy or symling /Developer-old/SDKs/MacOSX10.5.sdk to
/Developer/SDKs or someone is going to recompile ghc with snow leopard only
in mind.

- Steffen