[Haskell-cafe] some problem with Cabal

qiqi qiqi789 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:34:39 CET 2011

Thank you, Daniel.

The problem is solved! I found out that both global and local package db get
directory- and process- I unregistered them and other caused
broken packages in the local package db. Then I successfully installed back
hmatrix, ghc-mod, happy and etc. It seems that xmobar will install
directory- again in the local package db.

Did you succeed in installing haddock 2.9? Mine got some syntax oriented
error duing cabal install haddock. But it's fine.