[Haskell-cafe] have anyone tried GHC 7.0.2

qiqi qiqi789 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 22:27:29 CET 2011

Thank you!

I fixed the broken package, network- by manually removing it locally
and recache the ghc's package cache by running ghc-pkg recache. Thanks
though for the unregister option.

Now ghc-pkg check doesn't return any broken packages. But Cabal seems still
got problem. I got the same cabal problem when I tried to test with the
haskell-platform 2011-2. I have post another with that regard.