[Haskell-cafe] have anyone tried GHC 7.0.2

qiqi qiqi789 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 00:30:45 CET 2011

The problem is solved! I found out that both global and local package db get
directory-1.1.0.0 and process-1.0.1.5. I unregistered them and other caused
broken packages in the local package db. Then I successfully installed back
hmatrix, ghc-mod, happy and etc. It seems that xmobar will install
directory-1.1.0.0 again in the local package db.

Thank you all who replied this threading!