[Haskell-cafe] Re: Should Yesod.Mail be a separate package?

Robert Wills wrwills at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 04:05:39 EDT 2010

Last summer I put cabalized HaskellNet (written by Jun Mukai for a
GSOC) (http://hackage.haskell.org/package/HaskellNet)
and uploaded it to hackage.  I put myself down as a maintainer but I
haven't done much maintaining.

HaskellNet also does multipart mime and base64 stuff as well as imap
and pop access.  I haven't looked at Michael's package yet -- I'll
have a look this morning
to compare.

I've been meaning to add try to tls support to HaskellNet.

I don't have any huge attachment to HaskellNet so I'd be happy to just
help to migrate the useful bits of it to some larger official email