[Haskell-cafe] Re: lhs2TeX - lhs2TeX.fmt missing

Ozgur Akgun ozgurakgun at gmail.com
Thu May 6 09:11:48 EDT 2010

On 6 May 2010 01:23, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:

> > El 05/05/2010, a las 12:42, Ozgur Akgun escribió:
> >
> > OK, I've found them!
> >
> > They were under "/Users/username/.cabal/share/lhs2tex-1.15" and this path
> > was not in the search path of lhs2TeX.
> > I'm using Snow Leoprad. This might be a bug I guess?
>

> Not quite; the lhs2tex documentation says you need to put those .fmt,
> .sty, etc. files in a texmf directory.

Oh I assumed, cabal-installing lhs2tex would put those files into some place
so that it can find them later :)

Where exactly in the documentation does it say I have to manually put them
in my texmf dir?
I am of course happy to handle some file copying for such a tool to work,
but I couldn't find explicit instructions about it in the documentation.

Best,
Ozgur Akgun