[Haskell-cafe] Re: lhs2TeX - lhs2TeX.fmt missing

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Thu May 6 10:10:48 EDT 2010

Ozgur Akgun <ozgurakgun at gmail.com> writes:

> On 6 May 2010 01:23, Ivan Miljenovic <ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> > El 05/05/2010, a las 12:42, Ozgur Akgun escribió:
>> >
>> > OK, I've found them!
>> >
>> > They were under "/Users/username/.cabal/share/lhs2tex-1.15" and this path
>> > was not in the search path of lhs2TeX.
>> > I'm using Snow Leoprad. This might be a bug I guess?
>>

>> Not quite; the lhs2tex documentation says you need to put those .fmt,
>> .sty, etc. files in a texmf directory.
>>

> Oh I assumed, cabal-installing lhs2tex would put those files into some place
> so that it can find them later :)
>
> Where exactly in the documentation does it say I have to manually put them
> in my texmf dir?

Page 5 of http://people.cs.uu.nl/andres/lhs2tex/Guide2-1.15.pdf

However, it appears I was mistaken regarding lhs2tex.fmt; instead it
appears that the executable doesn't know where the .fmt file is to be
found.  You'll have to wait until Andres responds for clarification on
this :s

--
Ivan Lazar Miljenovic
Ivan.Miljenovic at gmail.com