[Haskell-cafe] Re: Darcs fundraising 2010 - send us to ZuriHac! (only $1333 more by 15 Feb)

Eric Y. Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Jan 19 14:32:17 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

I'm just writing to thank everybody for your donations so far to the
Darcs 2010 travel fund, and to give a little progress update.

Thanks to your generous contributions, we've managed to raise $667,
putting us 1/3 of the way there!  We only have $1333 to go, that's a
little over three hundred to meet last year's target and a thousand more
to make our 2010 objectives.

If you're still thinking of helping out, now is a good time! :-)
Otherwise, stay tuned at http://darcs.net/donations.html for our
progress.

Eric

PS. If you could send me an email when you make a donation, I can
    provide a daily update on our fundraising status.

Donating by Google Checkout
Donating via Google Checkout puts more of your donation to work, since
Google charges no Checkout fees to 501(c)(3) organizations.

Please visit http://darcs.net/donations.html for more details.

Donating by check (USA)
The next best option is to donate by check if you have a US bank
account.  Checks should be made payable to "Software Freedom
Conservancy, Inc.", with "Directed donation: Darcs" in the memo. They
can be mailed to

Software Freedom Conservancy
1995 BROADWAY FL 17
NEW YORK NY 10023-5882 USA