[Haskell-cafe] Re: Darcs fundraising 2010 - send us to ZuriHac! (only $957 more by 15 Feb)

Eric Y. Kow kowey at darcs.net
Tue Jan 26 16:31:35 EST 2010

Hi everybody,

Here's the update for our second week of fundraising.

We've managed to raise $1043.  We're now halfway there!  That's only
$957 to go by the 15th of February.  Many thanks to everybody who has
made a donation so far.
If you're still thinking of helping out, now is a good time! :-)
Otherwise, stay tuned at http://darcs.net/donations.html for our

PS. If you could send me an email when you make a donation, I can
    provide a daily update on our fundraising status.

Donating by Google Checkout
Donating via Google Checkout puts more of your donation to work, since
Google charges no Checkout fees to 501(c)(3) organizations.

Please visit http://darcs.net/donations.html for more details.

Donating by check (USA)
The next best option is to donate by check if you have a US bank
account.  Checks should be made payable to "Software Freedom
Conservancy, Inc.", with "Directed donation: Darcs" in the memo. They
can be mailed to

Software Freedom Conservancy
NEW YORK NY 10023-5882 USA

Donating by Paypal