[Haskell-cafe] iPhone/Android and Haskell [Was: Embedded funcional programming?]

Rogan Creswick creswick at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:38:21 EDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:23 PM, Mathew de Detrich <deteego at gmail.com> wrote:

> There still however leaves the problem with what to do with Java, because a
> proper Android app (not a linux app compiled for ARM) needs to link with
> Java to interface with Android

I'm interested in getting jvm-bridge working again, but I've run into
problems with understanding how it interfaces with 3rd party source.
I would welcome the help if anyone else is also interested :) (are the
original authors still around?).

The basic capabilities seem to work fine with minor build fixes -- the
examples that only use the core java libraries were easy to use.

--Rogan