[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Silkworm game

Felipe Lessa felipe.lessa at gmail.com
Sun May 3 19:21:26 EDT 2009

On Sun, May 03, 2009 at 02:07:23PM +0200, Sven Panne wrote:
> As a side note, I get a very bad feeling when Hipmunk gets compiled on my
> x86_64 box:
[...]
> This can't be correct, but I'll probably have to take a look at that. Or is it
> a know bug that Hipmunk ist not 64bit-clean?

My machine is actually a x86_64, and I don't like those warnings
as well :).  Yes, it is a know bug in Chipmunk, but maybe it got
corrected.  One small problem with Chipmunk is that it is a
moving target, so updating Hipmunk's Chipmunk library would
require changing the bindings as well (AFAIK at least the joints
code would have to be rewritten), and I don't know if there is a
changelog specifying the changes (i.e. "read the diff" :).

--
Felipe.