[Haskell-cafe] ANN: Silkworm game

Sven Panne Sven.Panne at aedion.de
Sun May 3 08:07:23 EDT 2009

Nice work! Two minor suggestions, apart from the the paths issue already
discussed here:

   * Either include a license file in the source distribution or remove the
corresponding line in the .cabal file. Cabal won't work if it is specified and
missing.

   * List all your build dependencies directly, so users can simply do a
"cabal install", pulling all missing dependencies automatically. No need for
Makefiles or a long description in the README anymore...

Patch for those items attached.

As a side note, I get a very bad feeling when Hipmunk gets compiled on my
x86_64 box:

chipmunk/cpCollision.c: In function ‘findVerts’:

chipmunk/cpCollision.c:174:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

chipmunk/cpCollision.c:180:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
chipmunk/cpCollision.c: In function ‘findPointsBehindSeg’:

chipmunk/cpCollision.c:233:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
chipmunk/cpCollision.c: In function ‘seg2poly’:

chipmunk/cpCollision.c:274:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

chipmunk/cpCollision.c:276:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size
chipmunk/cpSpace.c: In function ‘queryFunc’:

chipmunk/cpSpace.c:411:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

chipmunk/cpSpace.c:411:0:
     warning: cast from pointer to integer of different size

This can't be correct, but I'll probably have to take a look at that. Or is it
a know bug that Hipmunk ist not 64bit-clean?

Cheers,
   S.