[Haskell-cafe] Re: ANN: loli: a minimal web dev DSL

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Mon Jun 29 12:34:17 EDT 2009

Thanks for this! I am using it since yesterday. And also for all the Hack work. I can switch my loli app's back end
between happstack and hyena (eg) by changing a single import. Nice.

There is a problem with Safari, I think in either loli or hack: at the top of the page you see http headers ("HTTP/1.00
Connection: close Content-Length: 44255 Content-Type: text/html Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 16:27:04 GMT Server:
Happstack/0.3.2 "). It's fine in firefox.

Best,
-Simon