[Haskell-cafe] Haskellers at University of Edinburgh? (hackathon)

Eric Kow kowey at darcs.net
Mon Jun 29 12:13:17 EDT 2009

Hi Haskellers,

I'm looking for people at the University of Edinburgh who have a swipe
card with access to the Informatics Forum and could hang around on 29
August (or perhaps 6 Sep).

Thanks!

PS. You may also be interested in some Hackathon news: we've reserved a
room at the ICFP venue suitable for up to 50 people, but we can only
have it for 30 August.  I'm still holding out for a two-day space, but
if I don't hear back by mid-week, we'll settle for a single Haskell Hack
Day, preceded by a more informal Haskell Hacking Expedition the day
before (for example, camping in in a wifi-enabled pub for the day).

PGP Key ID: 08AC04F9