[Haskell-cafe] Pruning the Front Page

Thomas DuBuisson thomas.dubuisson at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:09:40 EDT 2009

All,
I think we should remove unmaintained or refocused implementations
from the haskell.org front page.  This would mean removing:
    YHC - unmaintained, hasn't built for me in a while
    LHC - Not a standalone compiler these days - perhaps should be
linked as a GHC subproject?

Other than those I'd propose NHC but I'm guessing that would get some
pushback (even though it currently doesn't build for me).  Before
anyone brings up HUGS I'll just say that 1) it is used 2) it builds 3)
at least it's been updated more recently than the Haskell langauge.

Thomas