[Haskell-cafe] Anglohaskell - wifi signups

Philippa Cowderoy flippa at flippac.org
Mon Jul 20 10:07:23 EDT 2009

Wifi signups are Anglohaskell are now on the wiki - please add your
details by the 31st of July if you want a wifi account at MS Research
for the Friday. Alternatively, reply to this email with your full name,
institution, country of residence and email address.

The Anglohaskell wiki page can be found at
http://www.haskell.org/haskellwiki/AngloHaskell/2009

There's still room for more talks if anyone's got something they fancy
giving a go - everything from cutting edge research to "what I did with
Haskell on my holiday" is welcome, as is everyone from GHC implentors to
newbies frantically writing Hello World on their laptop in the back row.

flippa at flippac.org