[Haskell-cafe] Re: [Haskell] ANNOUNCE: first Grapefruit release

Colin Paul Adams colin at colina.demon.co.uk
Mon Feb 16 09:13:09 EST 2009

    Wolfgang> This would be really great. Writing applications with
    Wolfgang> Grapefruit gives me useful feedback and pressure for
    Wolfgang> improvement. Note that currently the set of supported
    Wolfgang> widgets is very low but this is likely to change during
    Wolfgang> the next weeks and it should often be very easy to port
    Wolfgang> Gtk2Hs widgets to Grapefruit.

So I have an application that I am developing. The UI module includes
the following:

import Graphics.UI.Gtk
import Graphics.Rendering.Cairo
import Graphics.Rendering.Cairo.SVG
import Graphics.UI.Gtk.Gdk.EventM

Can you tell from that list if i am likely to be able to rewrite it to
use Grapefruit?
--
Colin Adams
Preston Lancashire