[Haskell-cafe] Planning for a website

Jake McArthur jake.mcarthur at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 10:52:15 EDT 2009

Colin Paul Adams wrote:
> One problem will be to get GHC ported to DragonFly BSD, but that can
> wait until I have a test version of the site working on Linux.

I would love to see this. It's the biggest thing blocking me from trying
Dragonfly more seriously.

> WASH attracts me, with it's guarantee of valid generated pages,
> but it isn't clear to me that it's actively maintained (last date I
> can see on the web pages is 2006).

You should look into HSP. It also provides those guarantees, is
maintained, and provides a nice template-style syntax which you can use
inline with your Haskell code.

Also check out the Formlets library.

> HappStack is obviously currently maintained, and since it seems to
> have a blogging module in development, that is attractive.

I recommend this.

- Jake