[Haskell-cafe] Linux binary dist problems

Mon Oct 6 17:00:38 EDT 2008

Hi Marc,

Great, thanks for the pointer. I'll take a look at nix, that might be an
option. Thanks for the offer of server space too, but I'd really like to get
it going on my own space since I have domains and whatnot pointed there.

I also realise that the IDE support isn't there - it's even worse, I use
IntelliJ rather than Eclipse which is positively magical at times. Something
similar for a language like Haskell would be amazing.

Thanks for the advice!

Cheers,
Colin