[Haskell-cafe] What to do when GHC works, RUNGHC fails

Peter Verswyvelen bf3 at telenet.be
Fri May 23 08:00:06 EDT 2008

So it seems the GHCi linker is not using the metadata in the library file correctly? The libpng.dll.a library file clearly contains a reference to libpng3.dll, and I guess since GHC is using the GCC linker, this works fine, but GHCi most likely has its own linker?

If this is correct, we should file a bug report?